Toothache
November discussion

weathafella

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Cannon crippler 

Killington looks mint as well

up And In

In the Canadians we trust. 

The mesomodels really use the east flow to cool the eastern sides of the mountain ranges...eastern Adirondacks, east of the Greens Spine, southeast slopes of Whites/W.ME.  

Mitch's area looks like it gets bombed too.  Models have like 1.5-2" QPF in SVT...if that's paste, yikes.

IMG_1378.thumb.PNG.bcb60901343322b326ecc63b6431f0b7.PNG

32 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

My old stomping grounds in Plymouth, NH will get smoked this week.

You have wanted a good snowstorm for so long...

I'm 1 mile south of the Plymouth NH border.    We have 2 spare bedrooms.  Zip on up tomorrow.  I'll have the spotlights on, fast internet and weather station and perhaps a cat or two to keep you warm.  I'll even let you snow blow our driveway on Wed morning...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

You have wanted a good snowstorm for so long...

I'm 1 mile south of the Plymouth NH border.    We have 2 spare bedrooms.  Zip on up tomorrow.  I'll have the spotlights on, fast internet and weather station and perhaps a cat or two to keep you warm.  I'll even let you snow blow our driveway on Wed morning...

There is nothing like disappointment followed by success when it comes to snow on Cape Cod, I will pass.

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

NAM looking a little snowier up here. A tick here and a tick there.

Fun tracking this one.  Still on the boundary up here thermally at home but it seems like a slam dunk at the ski resorts.  Even the warmest GFS runs are 32F or lower for duration below 925mb. 

I think home is a true blue type snow, mixed with rain or white rain early tomorrow evening when precip rolls in...then again possibly tomorrow afternoon during the gap between the coastal low snow and the NW cyclonic flow snow.  Gonna take the best lift for accumulating snow in the valley.

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Fun tracking this one.  Still on the boundary up here thermally at home but it seems like a slam dunk at the ski resorts.  Even the warmest GFS runs are 32F or lower for duration below 925mb. 

I think home is a true blue type snow, mixed with rain or white rain early tomorrow evening when precip rolls in...then again possibly tomorrow afternoon during the gap between the coastal low snow and the NW cyclonic flow snow.  Gonna take the best lift for accumulating snow in the valley.

Yeah...probably rain here and then flipping to a 33F paste bomb when the best dynamics move in. Then we'll see how close the sfc low gets and whether or not we pull in some warm air to flip it back to rain toward the end. The key will be how cold can we get if/when we flip. If the strong lift is just getting us to 33-34F and it's right back to catpaws in lulls we're not going to accumulate much down here. If the heavy rates can get us to 32-32.5F it'll be a different story. Hopefully we can trend a little bit cooler before go time too.

22 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

GFS and thermal depictions might be the oxymoron