• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Annual end of Oct blockbuster

Ginx snewx

Hadn't really been paying attention to this but just check p/c for mby 3-5" lol must be an error because zone says up to an inch. I noticed there's a little blip on the snowfall map from them that has a small area of 1-3 just south of concord. 

I honestly thought I had left my default location on Pittsburg, NH which I was looking at few days ago

2 hours ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I just want this mess to get out of the way.   But, can't control that.   36F rain and wind for most.       

dude, we're getting like 2" of parachutes and then like a quarter inch of ice before it rains. It's been trending colder for like 48 hours and the trend is our friend.

Bring 'em down. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Clouds are moving in, temps are going to be slow to drop now mid levels will warm as it pushes in. You and Hubba will see parachutes to a transient coating at best.  

Looks to me there is a nice cold feed from SW Maine into S NH even interior SE NH.

My point & click just updated to “snow before 9am” well see

Pit 1

Tonight

Mostly cloudy. Snow after midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Snow accumulation around an inch. Cold with lows in the lower 30s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Saturday
Rain, snow with a chance of freezing rain in the morning, then rain and freezing rain in the afternoon. Patchy fog. Visibility one quarter mile or less at times. Little or no additional snow accumulation. Ice accumulation of up to a tenth of an inch. Highs in the lower 40s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.