• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13th ... west Atlantic bombogenesis type low clipping SE New England, more certain ...may be expanding inland

Typhoon Tip

8 minutes ago, Hoth said:

It's fun to think that 25 years ago tonight, some the folks on this forum were probably doing this exact same thing...just without easy inter-web access to all these nifty tools.

Yessir downloading 93 superstorm sat pics took an hour but damn straight I stayed up all night chatting with folks on the weather underground servers. MAC2 I believe was my desktop

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

Still a big hit eastern SNE... but this suggests Euro was onto something... southern energy maintains dominance longer and keeps momentum east

Yup. It looked initially like we might avoid that, but ultimately it still happened enough to drag this SE. very easy to see toggling between 00z and 18z that the best precip shifts east.

i wouldn’t really call that noise either. It basically shifted the best precip edge from western conn to eastern con.

This is a ridiculous run for eastern areas still. That ML fronto is crazy. Actually is back toward ORH on this run even. Def east of 18z but that run was about the most amped we've seen today outside maybe one of the pre-18z rgem runs. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

This is a ridiculous run for eastern areas still. That ML fronto is crazy. Actually is back toward ORH on this run even. Def east of 18z but that run was about the most amped we've seen today outside maybe one of the pre-18z rgem runs. 

Think this solution is viable? Would be a real crushing for E MA. 

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

All I care to see is the Euro stop shifting east. NAM nudging east, but still showing a big hit doesn nothing to allay my fears.

We’ll see. I was hoping the NAM would hold serve. Hopefully the euro doesn’t pull the plug in a few hours. I think these runs do prove it has the right idea. To what extent, who knows.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

All I need to see if the EURO stabilize, and I'm going to go ballz in.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah but it's still the NAM