• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13th ... west Atlantic bombogenesis type low clipping SE New England, more certain ...may be expanding inland

Typhoon Tip

Just now, JBinStoughton said:

Think this solution is viable? Would be a real crushing for E MA. 

Yeah this run could def happen. I still suspect the final outcome will be a bit east though that still puts E MA and RI into the big ML deformation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

All I care to see is the Euro stop shifting east. NAM nudging east, but still showing a big hit doesn nothing to allay my fears.

Agree

We know how stubborn these trends can be once they are sniffed. I posted earlier about that southern energy being more dominant and overshooting southeast. We want to see that trend stop and reverse. Or greater deeper northern stream energy to shift the balance. It's a sensitive setup and there's room to come back too, but we need to see the aforementioned trends stop/reverse.

3 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

how is anyone who had a three footer on the cape three years ago "due"?? and another three footer ten years prior plus plenty of 12-18s in between?

With all the big storms that we've had I figured one would go east a bit and give SE MA a big hit, looking at climo from a bigger picture, we've all had it good the last few years and none of us are due for a big one really, I was being a bit facetious.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

It will prob stop trending east once Springfield is safely out of the ML deformation zone potential. 

I think it's telling that the 45 hour position is collocated with the 18z... Just took a different route getting there.   But the previous panel or two actually showed an  expansion west and clear if phenomenal deform structure -one of the best I've ever seen frankly on a chart.

• Like 1