Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, TheSnowman said:

You rob WHATEVER it takes to save it, to freshen it, to treat it.  You don't cut it.  Nothing Uglier than houses which have no trees right around them.  

Yes.  To me the trees are worth more than family.  We came to curve them down and build crap.  They didn't want us there.  And they do a Ton if good.  Ever notice how EVERY time  someone orders "Wow what an incredible neighborhood this is" It's because there are a million trees around, and whenever someone says " Mmm what a crappy neighborhood" it's because there are few trees.  

What an odd tree fetish...worth more than family?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

That southern vort is dragging its heels...that will push everything east of 18z if it doesn't recover.

Here we go with the also ran snows in the W and naked snow angels in the E.  LOL   I'm not worried because mid-levels look decent but it will be difficult not to melt down if we are <10" which is certainly possibe if this moves at a decent pace and goes E of AKC.

6 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

What an odd tree fetish...worth more than family?

That was easily the most bizarre post I've ever read on this site. Yikes.

My model watching was stymied by no power until this evening but it seems like I'm looking at a slightly more expansive precip shield than a few days ago, which is nice for back this way. I didn't think we'd get nearly as many people into the 12"+ stuff as the NAM just showed.

Archived