Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, moneypitmike said:

It's always a jp war--don't let anyone make you think otherwise.  :)

Hopefully the more reliable models will continue to show some Maine juju.

I just didn't care for the squeeze east as it pulled the max precip field with it before it backed NW, Glad everyone enjoyed the Nam though, Great entertainment.

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

We listen to 10 posters b**ch about runs here, I make one comment i didn't like the run and now i have a JP fetish.................lol

All sorts of fetishes here tonite

Tree fetish JP Fetish, Kevin confided on I.M that he had a foot fetish esp those pointy ones that can do a lot of damage in tolland

I was just looking at the FRH grid which is the Nam FOUS guidance… It offers a foot in Philadelphia, 16 inches in New York City and 21 inches in Boston THROUGH HOUR 60. That's 10::1. all three locales have a snow sounding with no contamination in those numbers and looking at the wind wow actually there's enough wind here on the coast that with those fall rates and the temperature of even 31°F they're going to have to consider blizzard warnings in s narrow stripe if this verifies.    

I'm utterly stunned at 1.32 liquid equivalent inches at Logan falling in four hours ... that might be the highest GPF number I've ever seen in conjunction with at or less than zero Celsius at all three major sigma levels for that little time range. 

Archived