Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Hard to see how it won't be east this run through 36....and I don't mean fringing western folks either when I say that. It's just relative to the 18z run. I mean, the 18z run had a big weenie band in the Hudson Valley.

Yea, tough for me to see how most of sne doesn't get waxed...don't mean to give the wrong idea. Mid level front will def be west of my area.

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

18z was zonked as usual. This should still be serviceable 

This will still prob be zonked...just not quite as much as 18z. It might not give Albany as much. I doubt anyone in here will be disappointed in the outcome outside of far SE areas.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

This will still prob be zonked...just not quite as much as 18z. It might not give Albany as much. I doubt anyone in here will be disappointed in the outcome outside of far SE areas.

Def right. 42 about to deliver some serious goods again. QPF ramping up

1 hour ago, #NoPoles said:

Careful, somewhat might threaten to stick an oak tree up your fanny

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I have a big oak in the front that I am cutting down in the spring. It overhangs the house a bit so there is a threat to my roof/house of being damaged any given sunday. Do you think I should leave it up? 

You do WHATEVER it takes to save it, to freshen it, to treat it.  You don't cut it.  Nothing Uglier than houses which have no trees right around them.  

Yes.  To me the trees are worth more than family.  We came to curve them down and build crap.  They didn't want us there.  And they do a Ton if good.  Ever notice how EVERY time  someone orders "Wow what an incredible neighborhood this is" It's because there are a million trees around, and whenever someone says " Mmm what a crappy neighborhood" it's because there are few trees.  

Oak's are incredible.  You're gonna cut it for the fear of it having a 10000th of % chance of it killing someone and oh dear money lost on some shingles.  The house is Worth far more with the trees.  Take your chances or Sell it and go live in a trashy city with no trees.  

Archived