ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
March Banter

George BM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be really cool to see what one of those maps would show in some of our legendary winters. I know that Mappy made a 09/10 map using snowfall totals, but the fine details are pretty cool (also the noticeable scar that the Dec 9th storm left with the snowhole for DC is pretty sad)

Not gonna lie I’m rooting for the Sun-Mon storm to fail. I’ve got people to see and places to be!

I can help out, I’m coming to Maryland for two weeks because of work training . I’m like the anti snow kiss of death .

46 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Ban worthy post. ;)

Yeah it was risky. But I'm genuinely rooting against it. Missing the squall was painful for me and as depicted this would be 10x worse. I'd rather not miss the last snowstorm before I go off to college. :yikes: Could also cancel the flight to take me to the swim meet I've spent the last three years working towards... no thanks

2 minutes ago, Jandurin said:

If it really looks to verify you could always just leave earlier - or is the swim meet somewhere in the projected storm path?

Nope, its in sunny Orlando, Florida :D

Team is flying out together Monday morning, so rescheduling would be tough. Obviously if the look holds there may be some panic within management and we'll figure something out. A blizzard is maybe the only thing that would make missing the meet worth it.  

3 minutes ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

What a difficult forecast...The NAMS are obviously overdone with the marginal temperatures we are gonna have but it obviously gets some of us in the CCB when other models don’t. Got to see the GfS and euro take a bigger step towards this for me to really believe it. Currently I’d call for 1-3 wet inches in northern Baltimore, Harford and Cecil counties with just a mix from Baltimore city-south

Welcome back!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived