joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Bonafide SWFE 2/7-8

weathafella

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NAM max warm layer is at 900mb...so weird how low it is. I'm skeptical of that push that low into a CAD setup. Maybe it will end up right, but I'll want to see this consistently up to near go-time to think that we'll be pushing 900 that efficiently deep inland.

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

We go through this every SWFE, we know the game .Ct congrats n of 84 3 to 6 NW CT 6 to 8 NE Ct East of Tolland 2 to 4 SWCt 2 to 4 Sect 1 inch or 2

Yeah it's kind of my feeling on it...I was even mentioning to Scott earlier that I wouldn't be surprised if we get a run or two trying to track this over ORH...then we see things cool back down as we go the final 24 hours. It seems like the 00z suite tonight is going to be the "lets track this over ORH" model suite.

47 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

NAM max warm layer is at 900mb...so weird how low it is. I'm skeptical of that push that low into a CAD setup. Maybe it will end up right, but I'll want to see this consistently up to near go-time to think that we'll be pushing 900 that efficiently deep inland.

Is this really a CAD setup? 

Never saw that with the last one and I don’t see that with this one either....

4 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Is this really a CAD setup? 

Never saw that with the last one and I don’t see that with this one either....

It's an obvious CAD setup....look at the high position and the kink in the isobars as the low approaches...it's nothing like the previous storm yesterday. That said, if this goes another 100 miles west from even tonight's runs, then we will still warm sector eventually....but this is pretty classic CAD look.

Feb6_00zNAM.gif

Archived