Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter model mehhem or mayhem nature will decide

weathafella

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Anthony was trying to say the EPO would prevent the cutter...that is wrong.

I think the fact that the EPO seeds Canada with those cold highs one can argue that point.  We still have a cutter but today that EPO seeded high is fighting back.

15 minutes ago, dendrite said:

We're like that Steelers-Pats game. We'll probably wake up depressed after viewing 00z/06z runs.

So glad my Rams put Seattle away so early so I can catch that insane ending. 

Hopefully refs call incomplete pass on Grinch, but we're still under the review.

1 minute ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Is Saturday looking still like 100% rain? Or is there an ice signature in the interior? ZR was mentioned by Brian, would it be in my hood as well?

Ok...that was three questions.

Sorry

Def ice sig in the interior of SNE for Sat morning on the Euro...could take a while to erode. But I'd put the uncertainty high right now for Saturday's sensible wx.

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Def ice sig in the interior of SNE for Sat morning on the Euro...could take a while to erode. But I'd put the uncertainty high right now for Saturday's sensible wx.

Thanks.  My son is doing more road work for driver's ed Sat.  

Anyway, nice turn of events.  I didn't think we had a chance until last night, and even then I figured it would be paltry

36 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I think the fact that the EPO seeds Canada with those cold highs one can argue that point.  We still have a cutter but today that EPO seeded high is fighting back.

This.  This is what Anthony meant imo.  So like you said one can argue that point...but if the sensible weather turns out to be more wintry, then I think the point goes to Anthony on that call.  

Archived