Newest Member
    joxey
Winter model mehhem or mayhem nature will decide

weathafella

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CoastalWx said:

You have plenty of room for your fluff still. :lol:  Just 40 miles. 

I'm totally joking.  I'm ecstatic that we don't have back to back rainers.  That's the end goal to avoid.

Just need a few inches to refresh the slopes and everyone in ski country will be happy.

I liked that look though... that looked like something that could bring widespread 2-6" type snows to all of New England.  Large broad area of lift.

Christmas is no time to be greedy, hopefully everyone can refresh with 2" or more. 

Just now, powderfreak said:

I'm totally joking.  I'm ecstatic that we don't have back to back rainers.  That's the end goal to avoid.

Just need a few inches to refresh the slopes and everyone in ski country will be happy.

I liked that look though... that looked like something that could bring widespread 2-6" type snows to all of New England.  Large broad area of lift.

Christmas is no time to be greedy, hopefully everyone can refresh with 2" or more. 

I'm still fearing the washed away in between. But hey..I'll take anything.

We went from abject misery with 2 rainers to 2 legit winter events.  I guess I gotta convert

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Scooters melt down all for naught . Man that was a good one though ... especially for a week out 

Remember the last big melt?  Big stuff comes from his melts!

Just now, dendrite said:

We're like that Steelers-Pats game. We'll probably wake up depressed after viewing 00z/06z runs.

There's def still time for Lucy to pull the football away.

Though the synoptics argue that the trends will continue in our favor. You just hope they are enough once they stabilize. I'd feel pretty good in your spot, hoping we are good enough down in interior MA.

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yup.. when he has one.. he goes all out. I bet he even started arguments with his wife on Sunday he was so distraught 

Took down the tree and lights while the kids cried...told them he was taking it to his shop to fix a light that won't light.

Archived