Newest Member
    joxey
December Discobs Thread

George BM

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Goat_Fuente said:

Wow the wind is really gusting here. For context the drillfield is this 300 yard long oval that dips down like a bowl, and the 30+ mph wind gusts are accelerating down and picking up the inch of powder on the ground of the field. Just sheets of drifting snow across the whole thing it’s surreal.

In Herndon or Blacksburg?

Honestly I’m a bit too north for the SE thread and a bit south for this one so I post in both. SE is usually much more quiet.

We like you here! Or at least I do. Good obs. Have some good friends down at VTech with snow on their Snapchat stories, and have a lot more friends who found out they got in today.

Really chilly and windy. Radar suggests there might be a squall moving through Columbia, MD now. Would love some ground verification. Hoping that something manages to dust my yard by morning, but sadly that's unlikely.

We like you here! Or at least I do. Good obs. Have some good friends down at VTech with snow on their Snapchat stories, and have a lot more friends who found out they got in today.

Really chilly and windy. Radar suggests there might be a squall moving through Columbia, MD now. Would love some ground verification. Hoping that something manages to dust my yard by morning, but sadly that's unlikely.

Thanks, also going to start posting some model analysis after I take my meteorology elective course next semester. As a side note it’s once again snowing moderately.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived