Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2017-18 banter thread

WeatherFeen2000

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

i think this euro run is going to be correct. PM me your name, address, and credit card number and i'll tell you why

Im not falling for that again. Last time i did that rjay bought that "adult toy" that orders dominos with my credit card.

East Glacier Park jackpot...

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/story/news/2018/02/27/6-5-inches-snow-east-glacier-february-record/377658002/

East Glacier Park has eclipsed the all-time record for February snowfall as its snowiest winter in 46 years continues to bury the community abutting Glacier National Park. Through Feb. 25, 78 inches or 6.5 feet of snow had fallen in February, breaking the former record of 72.5 inches set last winter, said ...

I dont even have to look at the models to figure out the current model runs. Snowman posts: rain to hudson bay. Ag3 shows up: 500 low develops later and east, queens gets snow. Metsfan posts: someone within 742 nautical miles is seeing snow. Snow1 posts: hes looking at model runs from august 2016. 

On 2/24/2018 at 4:58 PM, Juliancolton said:

I'll Venmo $5 to anyone who can incorporate all of the aforementioned words into one legible post 

As we weed through the shill posts waiting on the next model runs to show yet another possible outcome for this moist, potential bomb cyclone, it’s hard to believe that we just had a torch last week.  It’s tough to guess what the GFS will show verbatim but while the inland guys hope for another Stella or snowicane, folks on Long Island wonder about the 1” of rain potential with serious impacts.  How high will the lollies go?  Where will be the jackpot of white gold?  If we want a snowpocalypse we had better hope for some back building to allow for some rippage and puking snow.  Whether we get snowmageddon or not I’m sure Bxgina will play with his toy snorkel in between his mocking posts of @Rjay

5 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

As we weed through the shill posts waiting on the next model runs to show yet another possible outcome for this moist, potential bomb cyclone, it’s hard to believe that we just had a torch last week.  It’s tough to guess what the GFS will show verbatim but while the inland guys hope for another Stella or snowicane, folks on Long Island wonder about the 1” of rain potential with serious impacts.  How high will the lollies go?  Where will be the jackpot of white gold?  If we want a snowpocalypse we had better hope for some back building to allow for some rippage and puking snow.  Whether we get snowmageddon or not I’m sure Bxgina will play with his toy snorkel in between his mocking posts of @Rjay

This made my day! 

3 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

Yeah okay. Stop your ignorance guys, you come in here all the time and bash the best posters and when they end up right you go into hiding. This is getting ridiculous. This NYC forum has become a joke and the moderators have to do something about this. I give props to new England everyone is chill and jokes around but a few posters on here come online and are spitefully ignorant, and it' getting annoying and many posters won't be back cause of a few posters on here. Give it a rest man you don' know meteorology like some of us do and that's fine you should post less and read more.  You guys were wrong many times and I guarantee you will be wrong AGAIN. The ccb alone will give NYC and probably even long island at least 3 inches but I think this trends into a rain into heavy snowfall with light blizzard conditions friday from NYC and i95 corridor all the way to Boston. You heard it from me first AGAIN. 

And this ladies and gentlemen is what we call in between model run entertainment. lol.. Tony we love you!

24 minutes ago, snywx said:

And this ladies and gentlemen is what we call in between model run entertainment. lol.. Tony we love you!

I’ll second that. I left him out of my props to Anthony post. It was more about precistance and it’s kind of hard to be persistent when you only have 5 posts 

2 minutes ago, Rjay said:

A lot of you seem to expect a utility infielder whose career batting average is sub .100 to hit a homerun in the clutch.   

Nah, i expect someone who is batting sub .100 to learn alittle bit, and maybe not post like a child throwing a tantrum. 

• Rjay locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic

Archived