Newest Member
    Dano62
Winter 2017-18 banter thread

WeatherFeen2000

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

Agree with this. Although I like the Superbowl picking the eagles from the start but new England always comes back in the second half just not this year. This sport should be illegal. Also, Justin Timberlake is lame!

NE should never have won the last two superbowls, they were both bigger choke jobs than the Yankees in 2004.

7 hours ago, Paragon said:

Anyone but the Pats and Belicheat.  I can't stand that guy at all.

The Giants fan in me is thoroughly disgusted that Philly won and that the Giants are no longer the only Brady killer. The Giants owned Brady so I’ll never understand how so many Giants fans were rooting for Philly. I have more respect for a Giants fan that either watched movies all night or rooted for the threshold of hell to open up at the 50 yard line at kickoff. 

9 hours ago, bluewave said:

The Ridiculously Resilient Ridge strikes again.

A DAILY HIGH TEMPERATURE RECORD OF 82 DEGREES WAS SET AT SANDBERG
CA TODAY. THIS BREAKS THE OLD RECORD OF 74 SET IN 2015. THIS ALSO
SET THE MONTHLY HIGH TEMPERATURE RECORD. THIS BREAKS THE OLD RECORD
OF 78 SET ON FEBRUARY 13 2015.

Wow.

ISP’s record for December is 77°, and given the ongoing pattern of extremes I’d say this region’s first 80°+ met winter day is more of a question of when, not if.

The only hope from the EURO WEEKLIES today is in March.    Maybe two blizzards on the 13th and 18th.   Really these dates are within the only 7 day period predicted to be BN.   Two powerful upper level lows pass near during period too.

Don't wait around for these---order your summer supplies early.

26 minutes ago, CIK62 said:

The only hope from the EURO WEEKLIES today is in March.    Maybe two blizzards on the 13th and 18th.   Really these dates are within the only 7 day period predicted to be BN.   Two powerful upper level lows pass near during period too.

Don't wait around for these---order your summer supplies early.

Back to back blizzards?  LOL.   That's Feb 2010 type lore...

On 2/5/2018 at 8:17 AM, IrishRob17 said:

The Giants fan in me is thoroughly disgusted that Philly won and that the Giants are no longer the only Brady killer. The Giants owned Brady so I’ll never understand how so many Giants fans were rooting for Philly. I have more respect for a Giants fan that either watched movies all night or rooted for the threshold of hell to open up at the 50 yard line at kickoff. 

I was going to watch movies instead but I just couldn't.   I agree.  I have no idea how any Giants fans rooted for the Eagles. It's insane to me. 

14 minutes ago, Rjay said:

I was going to watch movies instead but I just couldn't.   I agree.  I have no idea how any Giants fans rooted for the Eagles. It's insane to me. 

Love all the whining and crying from Giants fans...we had to sit through not one, but two Giants/Pats Superbowls.....gimme a break!

1 minute ago, Brian5671 said:

Love all the whining and crying from Giants fans...we had to sit through not one, but two Giants/Pats Superbowls.....gimme a break!

No one was crying.   All we're saying is any Giants fan that was rooting for the Eagles isn't a real fan.  

4 minutes ago, Rjay said:

You would root for the Giants over the Pats?  Or the Cowboys over the Pats?

Cowboys and Pats is my nightmare superbowl.    Could root for no one.   I rooted for the Giants against the Pats both times-always hated Kraft beginning when he renegged on his deal to bring the Patriots to CT.    Hated BB's smug and arrogant attitude so was happy the Giants ruined their perfect season.  2nd time around same deal.   While I'm no Giants fan, it was the lesser of 2 evils....

On 2/5/2018 at 8:17 AM, IrishRob17 said:

That was me I root for noone lol

1 hour ago, Cfa said:

Did anyone else just receive a Tsunami Warning alert? :wacko:

It was a test, but it certainly caught me off guard. Glad I’m not in the vicinity of the Atlantic anymore, I would’ve freaked out.

Apparently it affected the entire east coast.

• Rjay locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic

Archived