Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2017-18 banter thread

WeatherFeen2000

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

I'll Venmo $5 to anyone who can incorporate all of the aforementioned words into one legible post 

26 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

That’s easy money. 

I’ll require a prepayment before I get to work, my handle on Venmo is RegressionToTheMean.InteriorWintersReturnIn19

9 hours ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

Trippy image, two worlds. real stuff in the Northwest... east coast is like a tropical planet

trippy.png

I don't know, people use to respond to awesome images like this. You can nothing post 40 times between here and then, everyone knows the future. It's so different, everyone, and nothing has really changed. This is an awesome picture

I can't even imagine.

The deadliest blizzard on record happened in Iran in February 1972 when 4,000 lives were lost. The Iran Blizzard dropped more than 10 feet of snow and lasted for six days across the northern and central regions of the country. In southern Iran, however, the numbers were much more drastic. They received 26 feet of snow, and two towns had no survivors. The snow took out power lines, buried towns, and crushed transportation. People were left without food, water, heat, and medical supplies. When the storm finally stopped for a 24-hour period, rescue workers tried to retrieve survivors but were largely unsuccessful. The storms started again, and they were forced to abandon the mission and left behind bread for anybody who could dig their way out of the snow tombs.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-ten-deadliest-blizzards-in-history.html

3 hours ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

I don't know, people use to respond to awesome images like this. You can nothing post 40 times between here and then, everyone knows the future. It's so different, everyone, and nothing has really changed. This is an awesome picture

349104c0eb39882dbfa3501e176fd515.jpg

• Rjay locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic

Archived