joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late autumn, early winter model mayhem

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Snowpocalypse is upon us? Or Coldpocalyspe or something like that is upon us? Not a simply 1 day punch here and there? An honest to goodness winter is here kind of cold? And snow pouring out of the sky for days on end? I feel like I'm in a weathergeeks version of Miracle on 34th Street!

1 minute ago, J Paul Gordon said:

So the Snowpocalypse is upon us? Or Coldpocalyspe or something like that is upon us? Not a simply 1 day punch here and there? An honest to goodness winter is here kind of cold? And snow pouring out of the sky for days on end? I feel like I'm in a weathergeeks version of Miracle on 34th Street!

Lots of :weenie: tuggin goin on!!

10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Clean vehicle season ends a week from tomorrow. Salt season starts in t- minus 8 days 

That's the only draw back to the winter season...I hate that so bad.   And my Sierra is spotless as I type this(cleaned it up good on Sunday), but I'll gladly suffer with a soiled truck for some good winter weather.

4 minutes ago, J Paul Gordon said:

Regardless of individual storms, there has not been one bad run the past week or so on any reliable guidance to sway the weenies off the winter train. If the pattern doesnt being cold and chances of winter storms, it would be the biggest failure in history. So, It’s coming. Hop on now, buy a one way ticket. 

Just now, WintersComing said:

Or OTS lol

This is what some dont understand. OTS or cutters or meat grinders may happen. But the winter look is there and at this lead time, that’s all anyone with a common sense brain should care about. 100 miles of in or out is not our concern now...until like d3 then we worry like Leo.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

This is what some dont understand. OTS or cutters or meat grinders may happen. But the winter look is there and at this lead time, that’s all anyone with a common sense brain should care about. 100 miles of in or out is not our concern now...until like d3 then we worry like Leo.

Got to keep Leo and lurker boy on their toes.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I certainly understand.  Was just expanding on CoastalWX's post.  I completely agree the setup is there and looks nice.

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

That's the only draw back to the winter season...I hate that so bad.   And my Sierra is spotless as I type this(cleaned it up good on Sunday), but I'll gladly suffer with a soiled truck for some good winter weather.

Just don’t soil in your pants, yet. We are getting closer though.

Archived