Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Banter Thread

George BM

10 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Could be a formidable team to play in the post-season. I am confident you guys make it. You have 2 challenging games coming up then wrap up with 3 games against poor-record opponents. I think you guys split the next 2 weeks then win the final 3. I am going against the grain and say you lose against Detroit BUT win vs the Steelers. GL.  

That actually would be better than beating Detroit and losing to the Steelers. Conference record is going to come into play I'm thinking and I'd rather get as many AFC wins as needed.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Could be a formidable team to play in the post-season. I am confident you guys make it. You have 2 challenging games coming up then wrap up with 3 games against poor-record opponents. I think you guys split the next 2 weeks then win the final 3. I am going against the grain and say you lose against Detroit BUT win vs the Steelers. GL.  

Offense is still putrid. Until they figure out how the forward pass works, this team isn't going very far.

2 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legit Enough? :)

There's no need to panic. You all need to take the approach I'm taking. I'm diving head-first into this winter. Any models or ensembles that show snow, I'm taking. Even if there's a MECS on the Canadian 10 days out, I'm bookmarking it, and making it my desktop wallpaper. If everything crashes down, at least we've got good sports teams :lol:

9 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Like you, she wouldn't panic this early. She is a rock. 

^ that said, rocks erode. Keep those emails and texts between you and @H2O confidential. Would hate to see a leak that confirms that you're mortal like the rest of us. 

Let not your heart be deceived. For my people are destroyed from a lack of knowledge. In our land there is great potential, but it does not appear without great difficulty. Turn thy winter weenie from the supercomputer false prophets, who intoxicate the mind with obscene long range solutions while extracting the nectar of life from the soul. The glory of winter shall reign in the hearts of the wise and the patient. 

Thus sayith the Reaper of Souls

That's right, where are the e-mails. RELEASE THE E-MAILS!!!!!

I blame the media for ignoring this and allowing this to slip under the radar. The common folk want to know. WHERE ARE THE E-MAILS!!!!

1 minute ago, showmethesnow said:

NO! NO! NO!

We do not want to see the cherry picked e-mails disclosed. We want the ones that you have tried to scrub away. And yes, we have already heard about your Tarmac meeting with Randy trying to cover this up so don't think that will help you. 

please, they are both on my payroll. 

Just now, showmethesnow said:

Yes, we know that there are many that work for you through the Mappy Foundation. But that doesn't matter. We have the very best on this case to hound you to the gates of He!! if need be. Tremble and be in awe as BTRwx and Vice-regent get the job done.

:lol: pulling in the big dogs

@mattie g and @C.A.P.E.

An interesting coincidence between the Pikesville Rye and the BCS. The BCS this year was aged in Heaven Hill barrels, and guess who makes Pikesville Rye? Yep, one and the same. And for any other rye drinkers, the Pikesville is one of the best I've had.

And for all those worried about snow, it's going to be coming to a charming little town here this week regardless of the temperatures.

IMG_0464.JPG.493abd824b206f8219e7aa229575feed.JPG

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

@mattie g and @C.A.P.E.

An interesting coincidence between the Pikesville Rye and the BCS. The BCS this year was aged in Heaven Hill barrels, and guess who makes Pikesville Rye? Yep, one and the same. And for any other rye drinkers, the Pikesville is one of the best I've had.

And for all those worried about snow, it's going to be coming to a charming little town here this week regardless of the temperatures.

IMG_0464.JPG.493abd824b206f8219e7aa229575feed.JPG

Nice tree and train setup. Wouldn't last a minute with my two dogs. :)

I see you have a Dewalt. Love their product line.

37 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Nice tree and train setup. Wouldn't last a minute with my two dogs. :)

I see you have a Dewalt. Love their product line.

Thanks! I've got a long way to go but I enjoy it. And yes, I've learned that quality is the way to go when I'm replacing old, worn equipment. I've bought cheaper stuff but it doesn't last as long or work as well. I'm sure there are other manufacturers that make quality products, but Dewalt's drill and sander work well for my needs. I don't use other equipment enough to warrant the cost, but for the tools I use more often, I want something dependable.

By the way, keep up the good work with your colleagues in the long range thread! It's been a great read this past month.

My girlfriend went through a procedure to change out her pacemaker today and an EP study determined she did not need an internal defibrillator. She’s been through so much in her life after being born with a very rare heart defect, and I’m just glad she has made it through another surgery. Here’s to another healthy decade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived