Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Banter Thread

George BM

8 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Everyone should just put him on ignore and/or stop replying to his posts. Of course, I need to heed my own advice. Perhaps I’ll start now.

Chuck has always been the Dave Kingman of the boards. Strikes out every at bat but occasionally homers. Warmest winter ever

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I said he wasn't bothering anyone or being confrontational, and suggested people ignore him. You get too butt hurt lol.

he has a point. others are calling him out just as much as NEBZ did. You should be consistent, at least. 

Just now, mappy said:

he has a point. others are calling him out just as much as NEBZ did. You should be consistent, at least. 

I replied to his post, but it was not directed only to him.

It was simply my thoughts/advice on the matter at the time. I don't think I need to keep repeating it every time someone calls out Chuck for a bad post.

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

It was simply my thoughts/advice on the matter at the time. I don't think I need to keep repeating it every time someone calls out Chuck for a bad post.

but its what we do. i mean come on. lol

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

Your fingers (and your sanity) would wear out rather quickly if you did.

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

No I totally get it lol.

I just think there is some "issue" with the guy. So I am not going to mock him. Easy enough for me to not reply.

i hear you, and you are probably right. just saying, if you are going to call one person, make sure you call them all out. is all. ignoring chuck is fine. we should all do it. we wont, but we should. 

1 minute ago, mappy said:

i hear you, and you are probably right. just saying, if you are going to call one person, make sure you call them all out. is all. ignoring chuck is fine. we should all do it. we wont, but we should. 

Again I didn't call him out specifically. I just happened to reply to his post at the time.

NBZ, if I offended you or hurt your feelings, I sincerely apologize. That was not the intention.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived