Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

Agreed. Now I'm not taking any op at this range too seriously but why anyone would have problems with this gfs run is beyond me. This look is about what I want to see. Yea it's too suppressive as is but I don't mind that from this range. 

IMG_3178.thumb.PNG.381d44e3d0d1ae53e941ead93eb35908.PNG

Never change, psu. Never change...

:lol:

8 hours ago, Eskimo Joe said:

'member when CWG wasn't a hype machine? 'Extreme weather pattern change'? :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/capitalweather/status/935207951878512641

extreme. lol. what is extreme?  going from 120 to -6 in 3 hours sure.  but normal drop in temps for the season.  well then it’s normal?   f playing on words it’s out of control almost epic.   

17 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

To make things clearer, outlined are the BN temps as portrayed on the LR 6z GFS. You can see how the NorthEast still gets the shaft with AN stuff even given the plunging PV but the BN is growing and will penetrate soon.10eeb8fd5fed860e1a945def2cc4eff7.jpg

Should we assume it's going to be balls cold around here?

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

My only real concern with that look as I posted a question irt in the main thread is that the polar air blows its load all at once then relaxes later in the month. Not sure how it plays out.....I cant grasp it or put my head around it.

Debatable 

11 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

So how about those Ravens?

Could be a formidable team to play in the post-season. I am confident you guys make it. You have 2 challenging games coming up then wrap up with 3 games against poor-record opponents. I think you guys split the next 2 weeks then win the final 3. I am going against the grain and say you lose against Detroit BUT win vs the Steelers. GL.  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived