Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem VI

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Weatherexpert said:

Excuse me but if you want to call me a weenie I disagree. My own barometric home system says otherwise. The cfx radar and the microbing of elemental molecules indicate big wind chill as well. Big storm big wind chill. My whole family is prepping. The gfs and Cfx radar. Get it out of the BALLPARK.

Lol okay man I hope your right on this one, I want a huge blizzard to so I can rip my snowmobile in some powder 

8 minutes ago, Weatherexpert said:

Excuse me but if you want to call me a weenie I disagree. My own barometric home system says otherwise. The cfx radar and the microbing of elemental molecules indicate big wind chill as well. Big storm big wind chill. My whole family is prepping. The gfs and Cfx radar. Get it out of the BALLPARK.

Chill bro

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I'm a marked man in these forums apparently, lol. 

Everyone still gets a foot and for some reason freak out when The Freak is happy with a run.  It really bothers some, even when everyone gets 10"+ from BUF to BOS and PVD to BTV. 

Stop stealing their snow. Scott has had a rough couple of years in SE MA.

Ukie has been swinging left and right, yea. GFS is stubborn with breaking the hearts of east weenies while Euro kinda is beginning the slow move nw for it's se solution. cmc, I dont even bring up. So, right now, it is best to go with the eps gefs and quit stabbing your eyeballs out over op details this far out. 

What is amazing, is the consistency to show Big Daddy Kane in his prime. That's all I need to see at this point, get me inside 72hrs and we can brawl. 

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Just kidding, PF.

It is maybe  hair east, but def. a bit more intense and colder.

Tracks right over my Davis-

Yeah I think we are heading towards a nice compromise between the GFS and EURO.  Maybe the heavily clustered western side of the EPS lows would be right in the middle.

1 minute ago, Snow88 said:

The storm

This is what Forky said in the NYC thread

" i think the gfs is completely out to lunch. the southern wave is so quick to be absorbed by the PV lobe"

12z definitely vaporized that southern wave. There could be convective feedback issues, but we don't really know to what degree.

You can bank on there being plenty of convection though.

1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

12z definitely vaporized that southern wave. There could be convective feedback issues, but we don't really know to what degree.

You can bank on there being plenty of convection though.

just to clarify i think it's being too northern stream dominant. why would a southern wave with a juicy gulf connection just vaporize?

Archived