joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I dare cave and go ahead and put the front blade on my Kubota today/Sunday?  I made a promise back in Nov to not put it on until the sn was coming down and it hasn't done a bit of good up till now.  The trends the last couple of model runs are enticing.  Somewhat reminiscent of last year's shellacking, albeit the qpf modeled last year showed what was to come several days earlier.

21 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Watch temps today...if it gets into mid upper 40s that would be a flag for me. Last night wasn't as cold as forecast but I'm sure clouds and wind had something to do with that. If tomorrow is in mid upper 40s as well....might be a little gulp over here

Maybe it didn't get as cold as forecasted last night because we lost an hour of darkness. 

32 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

No, actually.  It's very concerning to see the EURO still be dry and warm.  I was hoping to see it slide towards the GFS/UKMET/CMC camp but it didnt.  To me, it's a huge red flag and I'm glad I jumped off the train yesterday.  I was a fool to get invested in this event in the first place.  If Zywts still posted here he would make the same case as me.  The Euro is legendary for sniffing out the warm nose or surface temp concerns for DCA in situations like this.  This time will be no different.

Dude seriously?  I should congratulate you. I really thought it was impossible for you to become even more rediculous but you upped your game it seems. Zywts does still post here just under another name and I'm pretty sure one bad op run isn't enough to send him hiding under a table. If that's how you react to every outlier model run I suggest you check this out. Might help. 

https://www.anatomywarehouse.com/classic-flexibile-human-spine-anatomy-model-with-femur-heads-a-100271?gdffi=2a24628df7804e7290c4c8aa618951c1&gdfms=72765EDE60A74D4CB2E461C300B6A35B&gclid=CMi358X50NICFY6PswodrAoECw

44 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

When the Euro and old nam which I think was called eta or something agreed it was usually correct

That was kinda a farce though since the ETA only went to 48 hours and was crazy inconsistent and the euro was lethal by that days standards inside 48 hours so when they both agreed at 48 hours in then yea it was usually right. Law of averages. But it didn't work all the time I remember some famous failures. 

12 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Dude seriously?  I should congratulate you. I really thought it was impossible for you to become even more rediculous but you upped your game it seems. Zywts does still post here just under another name and I'm pretty sure one bad op run isn't enough to send him hiding under a table. If that's how you react to every outlier model run I suggest you chech this out. Might help. 

https://www.anatomywarehouse.com/classic-flexibile-human-spine-anatomy-model-with-femur-heads-a-100271?gdffi=2a24628df7804e7290c4c8aa618951c1&gdfms=72765EDE60A74D4CB2E461C300B6A35B&gclid=CMi358X50NICFY6PswodrAoECw

I have not posted in 24 hours choosing to skip the panic of yesterday, but wasn't even the "bad" euro last night a solid 8-10 across the area? For ****ssake, the trolling can be relentless.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived