Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, stormtracker said:

You threw down the gauntlet dude, you set it up.  I'm free all day.  I'm a nice guy, so I'll give you choice of time.  We can meet at the Target parking lot, should be brined. 

There he goes with the Target comment again. Just cut the bs on here. It's that simple! 

Just now, ers-wxman1 said:

There he goes with the Target comment again. Just cut the bs on here. It's that simple! 

I didn't know Target was such a trigger.

BS?  You challenged me to a ****ing fight because of a parody post.  I mean, if I said something about yo' kids, yo wife, etc...I'd get it.  But it was a parody post with not a mean word toward you.   Whatever dude.  I'm ready.

Just now, stormtracker said:

I didn't know Target was such a trigger.

BS?  You challenged me to a ****ing fight because of a parody post.  I mean, if I said something about yo' kids, yo wife, etc...I'd get it.  But it was a parody post with not a mean word toward you.   Whatever dude.  I'm ready.

Where has this gone? I said meet in person! Did I say fight in person? Did I threaten you? Meet in person and talk to each other. Square out our differences. It has worked in the past. 

1 minute ago, feloniousq said:

Can someone just ban him already? I didn't think he could up the ante from yesterday but we're there and it's not even noon.

I though he had "requested removal" anyway. Take him up on it.

I'm not banning him, he didn't break any rules.  I just don't understand his reaction..especially after I said I was backing down.  He upped the ante.  Over a parody post.

1 minute ago, ers-wxman1 said:

Where has this gone? I said meet in person! Did I say fight in person? Did I threaten you? Meet in person and talk to each other. Square out our differences. It has worked in the past. 

Most people that ask to meet IRL over an internet dispute generally want to throw bows

what differences?!?!?  What specifically did I say to you when I mocked EJ's puffery? 

Lol. That's a good one man.

see? you CAN laugh.

Thats what the whole pint of Randy's post was about.  Being funny.  It didn't say you sucked at your job.  No one is saying that.  Its like a SNL spoof.  Taking something and then putting such absurdities in it that its funny.

I have been trolled many times for tons of things, professionally and personally.  It hasn't changed my life one bit.  

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

Most people that ask to meet IRL over an internet dispute generally want to throw bows

No I like to settle things the right way. In person. Eye to eye and face to face and talk. The way it was done before cell phones.It's that simple. Things get taken out of context over the internet. This is not something to fight over, more to correct and unite. 

No I like to settle things the right way. In person. Eye to eye and face to face and talk. The way it was done before cell phones.It's that simple. Things get taken out of context over the internet. This is not something to fight over, more to correct and unite. 

Ok, so I misunderstood.  I don't mind being wrong.  But again..what exactly are we settling? I specifically told you that I wasn't attacking you nor was I saying you didn't add value with that post I made.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived