Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem IV!

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Any decent riding in Stinson Lake Area? Haven't been up once this winter and have a brand new track. Conditions have looked less than ideal for cover. 

Here in VT it's good at elevation. As PF's numbers in a different thread show, there is good cover above 1500' in many areas. Still some open water as of last Sunday though. 

8 hours ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

You are deranged.   How is Heady not good all of a sudden?  I get the others are good, but really....

Know many folks that lost their taste for Heady once the juice bombs exploded into the scene. I went up to Stowe in June for annual soccer tourney, brought home 16 and traded or gave 14 of them away. We evolve.

Enjoy the 12 + Tuesday there.

35 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Know many folks that lost their taste for Heady once the juice bombs exploded into the scene. I went up to Stowe in June for annual soccer tourney, brought home 16 and traded or gave 14 of them away. We evolve.

Enjoy the 12 + Tuesday there.

Lol the cool kids club. North of the Pike is where it's at on the Euro. Another day another solution 

On WPC been a steady signal of 1"+ qpf for all of New England through Wednesday of next week.  Could be a pretty good storm and I'd imagine there is another storm in the wings maybe next weekend or the following Monday given the fairly active pattern.  Maybe something coming out of the SW?  Or something diving down the east side of the Rockies ridge?

Archived