Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem IV!

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah but the lines will take that into account...MPM and Ray won't have big payouts because they are favorites, lol. Like if you bet on Jerry this year, that would have been a good value...his payout is def higher. He normally doesn't melt that early.

I prob would put Jerry at like 25 to 1 in preseason whereas MPM is like 2 to 1, lol.

:lmao:

25 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah there's no way this triple points and goes underneath. This is a snow to snow eraser in 12 hours like that pre Xmas storm was 

Yes ... agreed.  

With this razor sharp, cutting Meteorological insights it's very difficult to discount that possibility -

Nobody knows what this will do yet.  Those that say things like they are certainties..well, I think we know why they say such things..which is to get those "in the know" to chime in with their opinions.  And to try and stimulate conversation in the thread.

This will oscillate back and forth(for better or worse) for the next couple days, as these tend to do.  

Lets get the ridge out west to rise a lil more, and get that high to the north even stronger and into an optimal position!  

What, PD2? as if you guys didnt experience Jan 15 blizz, all of feb 15, Feb 13 blizz, Mar 13 retro, etc etc and on and on and on. stop the insanity. a bad stretch dating back to last years super nino is not some "dark days of living in eastern new england" as if youve been castrized for a decade without a big event. Holy, just a tad bit spoiled ey?

Eyewall is right, if some of you went 700+ days without a warning event (let alone a 2-3 footer), youd be wrapped in a crazy suit with cushioned white walls being fed schizo pills with every meal.

10 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

What, PD2? as if you guys didnt experience Jan 15 blizz, all of feb 15, Feb 13 blizz, Mar 13 retro, etc etc and on and on and on. stop the insanity. a bad stretch dating back to last years super nino is not some "dark days of living in eastern new england" as if youve been castrized for a decade without a big event. Holy, just a tad bit spoiled ey?

Of course!  But then again a lot of us remember lean times.  Heck I lived 15 years in a place where snow climo is zilch.

4 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Of course!  But then again a lot of us remember lean times.  Heck I lived 15 years in a place where snow climo is zilch.

right, so you out of all of us should appreciate what you get. You are held to a higher standard sir lol so when you melt, might as well take em all with you lol. 

40 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Nobody knows what this will do yet.  Those that say things like they are certainties..well, I think we know why they say such things..which is to get those "in the know" to chime in with their opinions.  And to try and stimulate conversation in the thread.

This will oscillate back and forth(for better or worse) for the next couple days, as these tend to do.  

Lets get the ridge out west to rise a lil more, and get that high to the north even stronger and into an optimal position!  

I  would rather this cuts hard like last year and leave the boundary and flow for the next piece of energy coming into CA to round the bend.

Archived