Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem III!

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, eekuasepinniW said:

We've gained 5.2 degrees of sun elevation so far.  It's still light after 5pm now. :sizzle: 

Can't wait to spring ahead and get that extra hour of daylight in the evening instead of morning.

In the meantime looking good to maybe pick up 2-3" this coming Tues-Wed and keep my snow total ahead of average for the year.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

GEFS members have some decent hits and as Will said...some are keying in on different days and different s/w's.

On the euro, it focuses on the shortwave I circled in the image below....we def want that to not be the focus and instead have the one behind it be the focus...that first one prevents the much stronger one behind it from amplifying, so we kind of get this flattish/broad trough with only weenie snow falling:

Jan27_12zeuro.png

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Actually might be a good hit extrapolated...but I don't want to venture into weenie territory.

Extrapolating D10 Euro is definitely on the next level for weenie territory. Probably worse than extrapolating the 84 hour NAM.

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Actually might be a good hit extrapolated...but I don't want to venture into weenie territory.

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Extrapolating D10 Euro is definitely on the next level for weenie territory. Probably worse than extrapolating the 84 hour NAM.

15 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

James modeling goggles

Archived