Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem III!

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Its NOT a cutter, It was more of a SWFE, We were not flooded with a southerly flow, But arguing semantics at this lead is a moot point, There is going to be an event of some significance around the 6th, Been modeled for several days, Lets keep it that way.

I see what Ray is saying, but it clearly tries for a secondary. Anyways as you said, details this far out is silly.

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

The gfs went ape****. It nukes the pna and polar regions lol. Tons of blocking.

I hope the clipper misses.....I'm good with clearing two inches of fluff off of the car before work...I'm done with that crap at this stage.

Kev can have it....either keep it north, or go pike south.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That is clearly in its infantile stages.

I did model PBP looking at the course CONUS map.

Even the ****ty gfs which sucks with SWFE shows that, that's all. That's a good airmass prior to it. Hey it's worth watching anyways. That would definitely have you playing twister for a bit if it happened like that.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Even the ****ty gfs which sucks with SWFE shows that, that's all. That's a good airmass prior to it. Hey it's worth watching anyways. That would definitely have you playing twister for a bit if it happened like that.

Yea, no argument RE how that would play out....doesn't even matter.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Gets look good for that. Dam I hate talking about things that far out, but I feel like ray called me from the Tobin and I need to talk him off. :lol:

I have grown very frustrated.....no doubt....I'm glad I haven't ruined threads like I have in the past, though.

GEM has a CJ event.

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I have grown very frustrated.....no doubt....I'm glad I haven't ruined threads like I have in the past, though.

GEM has a CJ event.

I get it. Jan shat the bed minus my CJ, although I had nothing to show for that a few days later. Definitely not mansnow and didn't stand a chance with the torch.

Archived