Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
October OBS and discussion

EastCoast NPZ

37 minutes ago, Fozz said:

The line is bearing down on my area, and the storms are strengthening, which is nice for a change, since the past few months have been dry.

Temp is 72... I wonder how much it will fall once the squall passes through.

From 72 to 58 in half an hour.... impressive.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scrumptious weather tonight! I SAVORED tonight's jebwalk! Nice breeze, temp needs to fall off about 30 degrees but this is MUCH better than last night's Brownsville TX humidity. The drizzle blowin in the wind was delightful! It was fun watching it blow sideways in the streetlights! Leaves are blowing all over the place! The sooner we get these trees bare, the better! This is perfect t-shirt weather! I soaked my shirt with rainwater in order to get the full effect!

I am so excited about tomorrow! Highs ONLY in the mid 50s!!!! With northerly wind gusts to 45mph FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be in fall Heaven! Then breezy tomorrow night with a low of 38 degrees!!!! WOOOOOOOO---HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE COLD! I'm the guy that enthusiastically cranks up the industrial fans to the MAX in the winter with the windows WIDE OPEN! I LOVE WINTER!!!!!!

Only old men need heaters.

BRING IT THE HELL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

You have a shot then! But I don't see BWI getting close with respect to the freeze contest.*

*Full disclosure, I didn't enter the freeze contest so have no dog in that hunt.

I was really tempted to go November for all locations but couldn't bring myself to root for warm all month

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived