Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
June 21 and 23 severe weather risks

Ian

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pattern rec says Thursday should be even better IMO.

Yeah I think it has a higher top end potential than today which I noted up front of this thread but it's also more complicated around here. Nice to get this kind of shear one way or another.. another big shear day Thurs.  I kinda doubt we're done either, pattern seems to want to reload for next week.

Nice pic! That's where we should be having the end July AmWx get-together! It would be like the pool scene in Caddyshack.

Regarding storms, it's getting super-humid here, but looks like my storm is taking I 70. :(

Haha thanks! Love our yard. Perfect for entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pattern rec says Thursday should be even better IMO.

Talk severe to me ;)

Yeah I think it has a higher top end potential than today which I noted up front of this thread but it's also more complicated around here. Nice to get this kind of shear one way or another.. another big shear day Thurs.  I kinda doubt we're done either, pattern seems to want to reload for next week.

I'm going to put my fingers in my ears and pretend I didn't hear the part about Thursday being complicated (which will result in my failing big time I'm sure). 

Bolded part sounds great, though. Bring it on. Even though I personally didn't see anything particularly interesting IMBY today it was fun to track and watch the radar. Chalk this one up as another super cell day in the area too. Plenty lately!

Dumped 1.44" just before I got fringed by the heavy rain (and some lightning) that hit northern Fairfax about 45 minutes ago. Looks like I might just miss the next cell that's out in Loudoun, as well.

Not really concerned. Got a good enough dumping earlier that I don't need any more right now. I'm scarred for life from TS Lee. :lol:

Archived