joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Summer/Early Fall 16 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single one of your posts is derogatory in some manner. Nobody cares that you only received .01 yesterday. The vast majority of posters saw quite a bit more than that. Your house could be hit by a tornado and you would find a way to downplay it.

Nobody here is going to stop you from talking about a heat wave when we actually have one. I am sorry that you're bitter because things have been cool so far. 

:lmao:  :lmao:

It's amazing how glaringly different the New York City and New England subforums are. This subforum has a viciousness about it; where as New England appears to be good natured ribbing. Maybe it's a byproduct of living in the area. It's a weather hobbyist forum, if you don't like reading what people post, you can either quickly scroll past or go to a different website.

Agreed, I'm all for good natured ribbing, it's just weather after all. There's too many people in today's society that take things way too seriously and are easily offended. Life's too short not to enjoy it folks. That said, BxEngine still sucks.

It's amazing how glaringly different the New York City and New England subforums are. This subforum has a viciousness about it; where as New England appears to be good natured ribbing. Maybe it's a byproduct of living in the area. It's a weather hobbyist forum, if you don't like reading what people post, you can either quickly scroll past or go to a different website.

Not true. Damageintolland  argues with the board day in and out. You must be browsing the NNE forum I guess.

I don't personally know the poster from Tolland, CT; but from what I gather, he takes it, as often as he dishes it out. Side note, I don't think it proper to call someone out, who isn't in the thread to defend themselves.

It just seems there is a sense of camaraderie in that region, as opposed to high levels of antagonism found here.

Back to watching the models...cheers.

Agreed, I'm all for good natured ribbing, it's just weather after all. There's too many people in today's society that take things way too seriously and are easily offended. Life's too short not to enjoy it folks. That said, BxEngine still sucks.

Your phone autocorrected to Rjay.

Every single one of your posts is derogatory in some manner. Nobody cares that you only received .01 yesterday. The vast majority of posters saw quite a bit more than that. Your house could be hit by a tornado and you would find a way to downplay it.

Nobody here is going to stop you from talking about a heat wave when we actually have one. I am sorry that you're bitter because things have been cool so far.

NYC is exactly average for June right now. It's been normal. Not cool at all. I know since we've been in a 20 year torch, that a normal month feels cold, but it's not. It's normal.

After the next 2 weeks, June will likely finish above normal.

NYC is exactly average for June right now. It's been normal. Not cool at all. I know since we've been in a 20 year torch, that a normal month feels cold, but it's not. It's normal.

My vote for the most memorable June 2016 temperature stat in NYC is falling to 52 degrees during the

afternoon on June 8th with the rain cooled MCS downdrafts.

By cool I meant no big heat like mid to upper 90's or 100's. And out here in the suburbs it's been warm during the day and cool at night. I've been down into the 40's 3 times since June 1st.

By cool I meant no big heat like mid to upper 90's or 100's. And out here in the suburbs it's been warm during the day and cool at night. I've been down into the 40's 3 times since June 1st.

That's coming the next 11 days.

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived