• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Summer/Early Fall 16 Banter

dmillz25

Okay we're getting into the end of June, what do you expect? What does that have to do with the mostly cool Spring we've had so far?

I expect 4-5 90+ degree days and at least a +4 next 11 days.

Cool? May finished +1 and June will likely finish +1 to +3.

Average to slightly above average.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My vote for the most memorable June 2016 temperature stat in NYC is falling to 52 degrees during the

afternoon on June 8th with the rain cooled MCS downdrafts.

Yeah, that kind of reminded me of June 2015, which had some cooler days early on in the month and during the day.

Okay we're getting into the end of June, what do you expect? What does that have to do with the mostly cool Spring we've had so far?

Lol the spring has been above normal...how many falsehoods do you post...also so much for heat cancel as I have predicted highs of 90 for 3 straight days while you called for cool

get ready for a nnightmare

Well, I wouldn't call it a nightmare, many of us already had a heatwave back around Memoral Day Weekend. It looks like tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday should hit 90° in many spots, and then the heat will back off a little towards the end of next week. Does look dry though.

Yeah, that kind of reminded me of June 2015, which had some cooler days early on in the month and during the day.

The first week of June 2015 was in the 50s and 60s; we accrued a departure near -10F in that period before it was erased by a hotter second half. The first week of June last year was similar to the first week of May this year...cool, cloudy, damp, with occasional showers/rain.

The first week of June 2015 was in the 50s and 60s; we accrued a departure near -10F in that period before it was erased by a hotter second half. The first week of June last year was similar to the first week of May this year...cool, cloudy, damp, with occasional showers/rain.

I agree. Last June started out incredibly cool. By the middle and end of the month it definitely got hot.

3 more days and days start getting shorter!!!! Anthony were almost on the clear man half the summer is over imo

I like the optimism lol, but Summer hasn't even really started yet. That'd be like saying after December 21, Winter is half over and Summer is on the way because the days start getting longer. The seasons usually don't show their full potential until after the solstice.

I agree. Last June started out incredibly cool. By the middle and end of the month it definitely got hot.

I like the optimism lol, but Summer hasn't even really started yet. That'd be like saying after December 21, Winter is half over and Summer is on the way because the days start getting longer. The seasons usually don't show their full potential until after the solstice.

I never got that.....

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived