joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Summer/Early Fall 16 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im here because im interested in weather and my work depends on the weather so I want to see discussion of whats coming up weatherwise. Stuff like model play by play by a rain biased poster turns me off to this site lately. Discussion was better prior to someone returning

I also didnt know that there was a requirement to liking violent weather rain and cool to be acceptedhere

Im here because im interested in weather and my work depends on the weather so I want to see discussion of whats coming up weatherwise. Stuff like model play by play by a rain biased poster turns me off to this site lately. Discussion was better prior to someone returning

I also didnt know that there was a requirement to liking violent weather rain and cool to be acceptedhere

That's fair.

There isnt. Our discussion was not about violent weather. And if you weren't accepted here you'd be banned which you're not.

Please... You're one of the most biased posters here. You downplay every event. Doesn't matter if it's rain or snow or severe. The only thing you do is hype heat.

Please... You're one of the most biased posters here. You downplay every event. Doesn't matter if it's rain or snow or severe. The only thing you do is hype heat.

...and you?

all you do is hype bad weather..every post is doom and gloom..to each his own

i guess..i guess you just love lousy weather.

Doesn't everyone have a bias towards one type of weather? If not they wouldn't be on a weather board.

Great point. I won't hide the fact that I love the cold and snow and despise the heat and humidity. We all have our own likes and dislikes. Besides, my weather board name gives me away! ;)

Yeah but sunny and warm isn't really Weather. There's nothing to discuss about it

I come on here and discuss all types of weather.

If the heat was legit, like upper 90's or 100's then it would get a lot of attention.

Flirting with 90's in June is hardly even noteworthy. The heat has been less than remarkable so far, but it's still not even technically Summer yet.

Doesn't everyone have a bias towards one type of weather? If not they wouldn't be on a weather board.

We  are all weenies

Great point. I won't hide the fact that I love the cold and snow and despise the heat and humidity. We all have our own likes and dislikes. Besides, my weather board name gives me away! ;)

I also love the cold and snow more than anything

How is our 2-4 inches from the gfs panning out..what about the gloom and cool for the weekend..what happened to barely gettin above 70 when we hit 90 last week. Im fearing the copious amounts of rain from the models you posted..oh that .01 yesterday was so worthy of intense play by play for days

the models are what they are...they win some they lose some...when we were in a wet regime they underestimated precipitation totals...Now that we seem to be at the beginning of a dry regime they are overestimating totals...Yesterday Central Park picked up almost a 1/4 inch of rain...I got a drop or two if anything yesterday...

Because his personal attacks are completely unnecessary. They have no place here.

How is our 2-4 inches from the gfs panning out..what about the gloom and cool for the weekend..what happened to barely gettin above 70 when we hit 90 last week. Im fearing the copious amounts of rain from the models you posted..oh that .01 yesterday was so worthy of intense play by play for days

:lmao: you two are the cold miser and heat miser battling it out every day

winterwarlock, on 17 Jun 2016 - 11:31 AM, said:

Seriously what is your point? You post the same crap all the time...You complain that we talk about what the models show ...Geez its a weather board. I think a website such as outdoor life or something similar would be better for you.

They are discussions not predictions except for the 1 or 2 calling for no 90s all summer.  Would you rather nobody talk about anything except wow its really sunny today?

It's amazing how glaringly different the New York City and New England subforums are. This subforum has a viciousness about it; where as New England appears to be good natured ribbing. Maybe it's a byproduct of living in the area. It's a weather hobbyist forum, if you don't like reading what people post, you can either quickly scroll past or go to a different website.

Every single one of your posts is derogatory in some manner. Nobody cares that you only received .01 yesterday. The vast majority of posters saw quite a bit more than that. Your house could be hit by a tornado and you would find a way to downplay it.

Nobody here is going to stop you from talking about a heat wave when we actually have one. I am sorry that you're bitter because things have been cool so far. 

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived