joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Summer/Early Fall 16 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda off subject, but I think tomorrow is going to be warmer in the southwest compared to today because the atmosphere is heating even more now that we're peaking summer solstice. I think Phoenix could approach 123 tying the old time record.

One more thing? What happen to the rain guy? Yanks fan ?

I want ❄️

Kinda off subject, but I think tomorrow is going to be warmer in the southwest compared to today because the atmosphere is heating even more now that we're peaking summer solstice. I think Phoenix could approach 123 tying the old time record.

I want ❄️

I think it will be 117 in Phoenix tomorrow (today).

I want ❄️

He's here

WE ARE going to miss a major severe event on Thursday 6/23 about 150-200 miles to our South. Will July bring the goods one time!!!

The Euro was pretty far North and so is the NAM. The GFS is over Upstate NY and New England. A compromise has our area getting hit the hardest. 

I thought some were calling for this weekend to be dreary on LI? These same doom and gloom forecasts for the coast are getting old fast. 

Was an incredible weekend. 

it's a good lesson to not buy model output more than 5 days in advance-some folks were screaming cloudy and dank for today 5-6 days out.

it's a good lesson to not buy model output more than 5 days in advance-some folks were screaming cloudy and dank for today 5-6 days out.

Nobody was calling for doom and gloom on the coast. I mentioned cooler temperatures on Long Island with an Easterly flow and that's exactly what happened.

Spent the day in Smithtown where the high was 74. Meanwhile the high at my house was 93.

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived