joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2016 obs/ discussion

2010 extreme

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't have crazy expectations but a little disappointed not to see a snowflake. Congrats to those of you who got a nice little surprise burst in localized areas. Nice way to cap off the snow season. Hard to see much of anything getting us later. Looks like the jackpot area is going to be from Philly through parts of NJ. Seems just east of where most models had it.

Didn't have crazy expectations but a little disappointed not to see a snowflake. Congrats to those of you who got a nice little surprise burst in localized areas. Nice way to cap off the snow season. Hard to see much of anything getting us later. Looks like the jackpot area is going to be from Philly through parts of NJ. Seems just east of where most models had it.

The "jackpot" will probably be an inch lol

Heavy snow now. Big flakes. Temp down to 34. Wind has picked up quite a bit.

eta- Fun while it lasted. Heavy stuff has moved to the south. Picked up a quarter inch of graupel/sleet/snow, with some rumbles of thunder. Temp back up a degree to 35, with light to moderte snow/sleet falling. Wind really picking up now.

MG, add 0" to my total.

Hope that doesn't mess up the map...lol.

I know some are anal about their snow measurements, but I didn't "report" the quarter inch I got a couple weeks back, and I wont report the quarter inch I got today. Wrt the look of the map(or the importance) it wont matter one single bit.

Archived