joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off the weather topic, but I was just in McDonalds, a mom and her 2 little kids (maybe 5 or so) are sitting down eating and at the table next to them are 3 foul mouthed high school guys using the f-word, over and over for all to hear. I had to walk over to them and ask them to stop. Just amazing how little respect, courtesy and common sense the young crowd in this country has nowadays....

Off the weather topic, but I was just in McDonalds, a mom and her 2 little kids (maybe 5 or so) are sitting down eating and at the table next to them are 3 foul mouthed high school guys using the f-word, over and over for all to hear. I had to walk over to them and ask them to stop. Just amazing how little respect, courtesy and common sense the young crowd in this country has nowadays....

Good for you, that's a huge pet peeve of mine.

Did they pull a knife on you?

+1000

Did they claim you hurt their feelings and demand a safe space

I'm not surprised with social media and a lack of parenting nowadays. Hell just look at our so called presidential race and that mess. If they're so pathetic then why would you expect anything different from today's youth.

Archived