joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pamela

This generation is all f-ed up

The older generation has been making that claim since...oh, probably since spoken language came into vogue...

Guest Pamela

When you wish upon a star makes you wish ..........................

RC...

Thou hast found favor with me

Whatever thy wish

So shall it be...

Guest Pamela

Someone told me the 4800hr MAM shows a blizzard for the area.

Judge men by those whose counsel they keep...

Well going by what some folks are saying here it will be cool and wet all summer, but then others are telling me it will be dry and hot. I dont know what to think.

I don't know why it would be any different from the relentless AN Temps we've been seeing and an El Nino to Nina transition usually yields a hot summer. I'm going with a record breaker that you're sure to love.

Well going by what some folks are saying here it will be cool and wet all summer, but then others are telling me it will be dry and hot. I dont know what to think.

Alternatively, you could take the six seconds necessary to pull up the official seasonal forecasts instead of going into panic because of some kid's troll map. http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/long_range/seasonal.php?lead=3

Alternatively, you could take the six seconds necessary to pull up the official seasonal forecasts instead of going into panic because of some kid's troll map. http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/long_range/seasonal.php?lead=3

I gave up relying on the linked maps long ago. 50% correct most of the time. And 6 seconds??? more like 5 or some times 7 or 8

Archived