joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gargantuan Yankee fan since the days of Nettles, Gamble , Reggie and the gator BUT, sadly, live nearer to CitiField!!

Nonetheless, have nothin agains tthe Metsies and as a baseball fan and a extreme NY fan love to watch their pitchers operate. Best pitching staff, possibly since the Braves of Maddux fame!

Thanks. My fiancee is an Islanders/Giants/Mets fan but would probably rather watch a lame show.

Wow, talk about three strikes and you're out.

She is however beautiful, and I'm sure a wonderful person, so as a Yankee/Jet/Rangers/Knicks fan I could overlook her poor choice in home teams.

My advice from someone who has been happily married with 3 kids for 26 years, keep the weather geek thing to a minimum. After sulking about a snow storm that misses, another under measurement in Central Park, or any other weather event that ends up annoying the hell out of me, I have heard this quote from my wife several times through the years, "If I'd known about this weather obsession of yours before we got married I might have said no".

Any kidding aside Rjay, congratulations my weather brother of many years, and many years of happiness to you and your fiancee to follow.

Wow, talk about three strikes and you're out.

She is however beautiful, and I'm sure a wonderful person, so as a Yankee/Jet/Rangers/Knicks fan I could overlook her poor choice in home teams.

My advice from someone who has been happily married with 3 kids for 26 years, keep the weather geek thing to a minimum. After sulking about a snow storm that misses, another under measurement in Central Park, or any other weather event that ends up annoying the hell out of me, I have heard this quote from my wife several times through the years, "If I'd known about this weather obsession of yours before we got married I might have said no".

Any kidding aside Rjay, congratulations my weather brother of many years, and many years of happiness to you and your fiancee to follow.

Thank you very much sir. You've always been a good guy.

LET'S GO ISLANDERS!

Archived