joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/20/2016 Clipper

SR Airglow

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is incredible radar showing a dark snow band over me and nothing. Only this winter! Hope I get some accumulation hope I get an inch. That would put me at 19 for the season which is only 66% below normal. I just don't see any more winter storms coming to the area hope either NNE or SNE can make normal you guys deserve it! Good luck!

Didn't expect to wake up to 33.8F and -RASN. I measured another 0.7", but I'm not sure if it was more before it warmed and we began to flip. Total was 1.7". It'll be a distant memory by this afternoon.

Drove up to Con from Londonderry, pretty much just a coating Con south.

Drove up to Con from Londonderry, pretty much just a coating Con south.

Yeah...I looked back on the CON obs overnight and it looked pretty warm and meager. The cocorahs observer had 0.2"/0.05". Looks like the North Conway/Madison area did well with 4"+. The guys around me had 1.6", 1.3", and 1.6".

Coating of graupel here. The QPF that the RGEM and other models had as snow in ENY was a mixed bag. Other guidance had it right.

Averaging each RGEM run for the year would have us at about 25" of total snow.

Just about what I had here..little snow/graupel coating. RGEM even had a little weenie 4-5" spot in extreme SW VT, think they may have got a dusting.

Coating of graupel here. The QPF that the RGEM and other models had as snow in ENY was a mixed bag. Other guidance had it right.

Averaging each RGEM run for the year would have us at about 25" of total snow.

Oh it busted bad in this event. It had 6-7" of snow for most of this area last night, including BTV. It had 0.5" QPF at BTV and they barely saturated.

Oh it busted bad in this event. It had 6-7" of snow for most of this area last night, including BTV. It had 0.5" QPF at BTV and they barely saturated.

The hires version wasn't nearly as bullish as the regular RGEM. It gave me a little pause. That was at 12z yesterday anyways. I didn't see the 18z hires.

Archived