Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their only chance of winning the title is if Stone and Carter play like total beasts. Trimble looks like a shell of the player he was last year. Layman is just terrible. Nickens I don't even know what to say, he doesn't look like he belongs in D-3 right now. Ram is a joke, I can't believe Turgeon gives him so much playing time. Sulaimon is about what i expected but even he has disappeared for stretches this season. All in all they are nowhere near as good as I expected when the season started.

Stone is a (young and still has time to learn) punk.  I cannot believe he was not ejected from the game.  Wisconsin has been playing really well as of late and seems to have finally gelled under Gard.  I'm not that shocked by the result.  Perhaps this will serve as a wake-up call.

Stone is a (young and still has time to learn) punk. I cannot believe he was not ejected from the game. Wisconsin has been playing really well as of late and seems to have finally gelled under Gard. I'm not that shocked by the result. Perhaps this will serve as a wake-up call.

That was totally uncalled for what he did. I was surprised he wasn't ejected. I was shocked by how thoroughly they beat us.

seems the general forecast/idea has been the same for the last couple days.  we have a arctic airmass (which isn't common around here) that will be retreating, but should be cold enough to allow some snow to start.  how much depends on how much precip we get in the first part, which no one knows yet.

All of the people getting salty seem to be those that really just want the nam to be right.....just because it's consistently showed the most snow.

Weenie handbook 101 section a subparagraph c:

A true weenie will hug the every loving crap out of whatever model run that shows the snowiest solution even if it flies in the face of reality, fantasy and the Euro

The dynamic of this board is one that can take some time getting used to/learning. Took me awhile back when I found eastern in 09/10. If you keep the silly talk in banter you'll be okay. Argue with people that have been around awhile (guilty) and it can be tough sledding.

Learn the ropes, the role everyone has, the reliability of the various models and you'll be golden. And don't let all of that keep you from being weenie....just maybe not 24/7.

Archived