Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of some rain incoming for Monday night and Tuesday.......

Today is one of the finest jebwalking days I have experienced in years. Refreshing northerly wind gusts to 43mph along with cool weather. There were even a few drifts along the street this morning.

Back to reality this upcoming week with mid 40s and some 50s, but today is stellar - just picture perfect jebwalking weather. I was savoring a beautiful jebwalk while blasting all of the songs that reminded me of GB 16.

LWX is funny sometimes. Had a watch earlier this week, downgraded to advisory and I got warning level snow. Nothing today and I have a better chance at seeing something frozen than H2O does who is under a watch

Alexandria is under a watch?

Or is Andy in Fairfax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LWX is funny sometimes. Had a watch earlier this week, downgraded to advisory and I got warning level snow. Nothing today and I have a better chance at seeing something frozen than H2O does who is under a watch

Odd that Carroll is in a watch and N Baltimore Co is not. That being said, places to the south per some of the guidance get the brunt of the front end overrunning stuff when the surface and 850s are still plenty cold.

Odd that Carroll is in a watch and N Baltimore Co is not. That being said, places to the south per some of the guidance get the brunt of the front end overrunning stuff when the surface and 850s are still plenty cold.

In the scheme of things it doesn't matter. Hell, I hope places south get snow. LWX just makes odd decisions sometimes

Archived