Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The departed arctic high off the midatlantic last year had a return se flow but it's arctic nature allowed for very low dew points and we got considerable snow before the changeover. I heard all the reasons back then about why it would be all rain and am hearing a different set of reasons why it will be all rain again

DC is generally tough for snow, we all know that or should so I see little value in focusing on why it won't snow. I guess at the end of the day it all really comes down to where does one derive their pleasure from

speaking of highs, seems like you've been baking more than chicken dinner

or you hitting the Chardonnay again?

what do most of you consider winter?

I lived in Maryland all my life , to me winter is when it's cold, gets dark early, dry, wind, wind, wind, and sometimes you get really good snows. for me I work inside and outside of a shop so I cannot stand winter ,5 minutes I'm over heating the next 5 I'm freezing. there is no comfortable balance.

I have seen a good amount of people on this forum complain about how this or that winter sucks, is that just because it isn't snowing? or is it because it's cold out and not snowing. what's with ww007 winter index is that just based on snow? just asking to understand.

The index covers the general mood of the subforum. It's not just about snow. I think a lot of the despair right now is due to lack of snow, but going from cold/dry to warm/wet after a couple of busts in the cities hurts a lot.

There is a lot of simmering anger as we close out met winter.

thanks- now I can troll you in a more organized manner:p

speaking of highs, seems like you've been baking more than chicken dinner

or you hitting the Chardonnay again?

Place a stick of dynamite in your rectum as you are prone to do only this time light it

And mods who let this type of sh*t occur please don't bring in some mod from the west coast who never visits the mid Atlantic forum and have him lambaste me and assign another trivial, inane, and non even handed warning point

This season should finally answer the question of whether you can have a good season with a HECS and nothing else...

I'm enjoying the cold. To bad it wasn't in better sink with the beast. I hope this Tuesday storm is amped up. I'm over it being snowy. I wouldn't mind a hard SE wind to shake down some weak trees. Some heavy rain would clean up the salty roads.

Archived