joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Meteorological Super Bowl During AFC Championship? 1/23-1/24, Part II

CapturedNature

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they ever give up? Or do they just keep busting every 6 hours over and over again?

They will eventually cave...I think ti took until about 18 hours out or so in the blizzard last year. In the feb 7-9 event, it was similar, maybe even 12 hours out, lol.

They will eventually cave...I think ti took until about 18 hours out or so in the blizzard last year. In the feb 7-9 event, it was similar, maybe even 12 hours out, lol.

they got to be coded (the physical algorithms being perturbed) deliberately that way.  it's just to fantastically bad not to be - it's like they can initialize properly, then - okay. 

their native processes (whatever they are) force absurd results in as little as 6 to 12 hrs out in time, smacks to me as forcing a result experimentally. 

Jeff likes being a wet blanket when he has zero stake. I will totally enjoy my forecasted 2 -3 inches and hope the Globals continue to inch north.

Ditto, exactly why I'm here. We can joke about the NAM and SREFs all we want but it wouldn't take all that much from the globals to be meaningful for us, especially you IMO. Heck, Ukie would be a nice little event for many if it actually reached the ground.

Archived