• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Blizzard of 2016 - Official Obs Thread

mackerel_sky

Yep :) I didn't think I could stand a 33 degree rain, light glaze and dusting while everyone else got pounded into oblivion lol

Glad to see you are getting something other than rain. Radar looks decent for both of us with showers moving straight toward us both and we are close to max mid level warming by now

sweet!  me too lol.  its really icy here - temp holding at 30.  the forecast for mby was updated - ironically shows what you and a lot of others here have been saying for ne ga haha .3-.5 ice and 2-4"

glad you went to clayton!!!!!!

radar certainly is looking decent...a semi-continuous stream heading right towards us lol i am like almost due south of where you are

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweet! me too lol. its really icy here - temp holding at 30. the forecast for mby was updated - ironically shows what you and a lot of others here have been saying for ne ga haha .3-.5 ice and 2-4"

glad you went to clayton!!!!!!

good to see you getting some frozen. It's been a mix to mostly rain here this morning since about 7 after picking up 3 inches over night. Highlands has over 10" now and will probably get another 8.

I'm on the other end of the spectrum here in central Georgia.  The rain has stopped and the sun is trying to peek through at times. Temp has warmed up to 60 degrees.  Hard to believe there might be some flurries flying down this way overnight or early tomorrow morning.

good to see you getting some frozen. It's been a mix to mostly rain here this morning since about 7 after picking up 3 inches over night. Highlands has over 10" now and will probably get another 8.

wow that is amazing - its wild  how elevation affects the type of precip we experience in storms like this

so far for mby the storm has been behaving as anticipated fwiw

Archived