• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pre-storm Banter Thread

WxUSAF

What is with the people who have tunnel vision for mixing/sleet issues!?!!

Good God.

(Rant finished)

I have no idea regarding the people near DC and points north but historically the Central Virginia area has had huge issues with mixing regarding warm layers.   I hope DC gets two feet but hoping the track doesn't follow some of the short range models giving us down here 6" when you gets get Snowcastle making snowfall.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont mind shouldering the burden of some sleet and flirting with the dryslot. This is a heavy pack I'm about to carry here. But I dont mind doing this for the good of my fellow snow enthusiasts in far north and northwest VA. If I step up to the plate and cheerfully take this burden, far north and NW VA will get to enjoy over five feet of fresh snow. It's fine, outstanding citizens such as Mappy who DESERVE this incredible storm! They'll get to enjoy a once in a lifetime 12 to 16 hour embrace with the incredible epicosity of the Randytastic Blizzard of 2016's Deformation Zone.

The 12Z Saturday souding is downright orgasmic.  Shows a really big elevated unstable layer.  If someone in the area doesn't see thundersnow in the area,  I'll hang my head in shame and will stop psoting here in summer. 

I have rubbed off on Wes, and not in a good way. Wes i don't ever remember hearing you this excited in all my years on the board. I hope the bus has a full tank of gas. Try not to run Randy over when you pull away.

Archived