CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Pre-storm Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a special time in our lives folks. No, not because of this approaching monster storm, but we got to witness Norman Wes Junker using the word "orgasmic".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you should change the word filter so that anytime someone writes dryslot it changes to orgasmic

What would the start time be for the Baltimore area? Just wondering if I should plan on leaving work early or not (work in Woodlawn, off around 5 PM)

models seem to be slowing it down, 12z GFS doesn't have light snow reaching Baltimore until 7pm. I'd just play it by ear honestly, watch radar and see how fast it progresses. 

I know personally for me, once it starts snowing in Baltimore City, I am heading home. Want to give myself enough time to get out of the office, pick up the kiddo and get home. 

Kiddo's new snow suit has arrived.  Just in time.  I had to go get backup clothes this morning since I put her down to put the stuff in the car and she immediately jumped right into the snow on the yard.  Looking forward to Saturday with her

awww! mine was super excited to wear her snow boots these morning for a dusting. :)

i will never understand why people inflate snow map totals? its not going to give you more snow because you say the map shows 3 feet. 

I think part of the reason is that IWM inflates totals beyond belief. IWM 12z NAM shows that 50"+ jackpot in extreme Northern VA/extreme Eastern WV, while WxBell shows the jackpot as 36.8".

Crazy that 37" of snow is "believable".

Archived