Newest Member
    CHSVol
Jan 16 event obs thread.

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.6"

0.19" liquid after the 0.08" of glop. So 0.27" is a bit of a disappointment. We'll take what we can get.

MHT didn't even get 0.25" liquid. Never got any real intense rates and still managed to flip. Too bad one we couldn't one of those more juicy solutions from yesterday.

MHT didn't even get 0.25" liquid. Never got any real intense rates and still managed to flip. Too bad one we couldn't one of those more juicy solutions from yesterday.

Yeah...I wanted one of those juicy NAM CCB runs. Give me the dynamics with a marginal progged profile versus meager lift and safely modeled temps.

Went up to the beast this morning. 745am started getting more flakes as i headed west on 2. All snow at the mountain until 9am, then rain. Cat paws on my windshield alp the way home. So close.

Not what I wanted to hear! Was hoping local ski areas could cash a bit. My friend at Mt Snow said maybe 2-3" wet slop there and they did mix.

Probably another hour or two, Models shifted the secondary a little further east overnight, DE Maine look to be the jack

Heard that tune a lot last year.

Maybe 2" here, and echoes appear to be contracting/moving east.  Too far north for much LE here, but at least it's powder (temp low 20s) not slop.

Archived