12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January Med/Long Range Discussion Part 3

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a great run. no more KY low. I'd marry it if it were a lady and I wasn't already marrid to wonderful lady.

I'm having a really hard time finding a reason why this won't be a pretty significant event. The table is mostly set by hr90. Yea, mixing and other stuff is on the table but I don't see how things could go totally awry.

I'm having a really hard time finding a reason why this won't be a pretty significant event. The table is mostly set by hr90. Yea, mixing and other stuff is on the table but I don't see how things could go totally awry.

Agreed...the signal is there. This is going to be a good one.

Lmfao. I love it when you get fired up. Start the bus.

Too early for the bus unless tracker is driving it.   Need to wait a couple more runs.  Then the ensembles probably will give us a pretty good picture of what is gonna happen.  This is getting close to the time when they nailed the feb 2010 event.   I'm scheduled to write another article to CWG tomorrow. 

Not really buying the >24hrs duration.  This run is a little closer to 24hrs.  Hard for any storm to dump for more than that.  12-18 hours with accumulating snow is more typical. 

If the H5 closes off to the south, maybe the interaction with the SLP slows it down?  Isn't that what kind of happened in the '96 storm?

Archived