• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

Anyone done St Maarten?

I've stopped there on a cruise ship a few times, but never stayed on the island overnight. Did do a tour bus around the island...I was not overly impressed with it tho. Nice to stay for the day but not for an extended trip. St Johns and Tortola were nice. My sister stayed at St. Kitts and loved it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chief Mets are overpaid

I need to find a wife so I have to go to places like this.

We're pretty excited (me moreso for the snorkel/diving than the bride-to-be).

This place above is pretty doable with some planning, 35% off advanced booking (120 days). Getting there is a different story. Part of the Tuamotus, about 200 miles NE of Tahiti. Truly in the middle of nowhere.

We're pretty excited (me moreso for the snorkel/diving than the bride-to-be).

This place above is pretty doable with some planning, 35% off advanced booking (120 days). Getting there is a different story. Part of the Tuamotus, about 200 miles NE of Tahiti. Truly in the middle of nowhere.

The Maldives we did for about as much as Hawaii (or even a bit cheaper). The accommodations out there are pretty affordable all things considered...the airfare is the big thing. Smart booking of airfare (and miles of course) can save a lot there.

4f with a refreshing northerly breeze...if this is the coldest night/morning of the winter its not too shabby....yesterday afternoon was quite cold only around 20 and windy...those are my usual benchmarks for a really cold day (afternoon temps low 20s or colder)...i guess if anything it shows the potential is there for real cold

Looks like Messanger area is going to get 4-5 or so. Congrats and RIP. Somewhere from above he's smiling.

I wish there were a 'like' button.  His as-it-unfolds assessments were outstanding except for the fact that there was an inverse proportion of how many times he was posting with how much snow GC would get.

I suspect  I might finish off just north of the 0 mark.

0.2/-5

Archived