joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So since the Euro bulls-eyed us for an HECS 5 days out, fear the North trend?

Of course, it could also trend more suppressed. One key seems to be the energy crashing the ridge in the west, and its exact amplitude/position. High pressure to the north needs to not trend weaker either. I would take a somewhat modest, progressive low over a more amped up one, which has the risk of getting too close and being warmer. 

The Cardinals didn't deserve to win that game.

Funny parallel to the Vikings game. A better NFC West team gets outplayed by an NFC North team, but wins in a crazy fashion anyway.

Happy that the Pack wasted another prime year of Rodgers and now the Vikes have caught them talent-wise. Should be a hell of a season next year.

Funny parallel to the Vikings game. A better NFC West team gets outplayed by an NFC North team, but wins in a crazy fashion anyway.

Happy that the Pack wasted another prime year of Rodgers and now the Vikes have caught them talent-wise. Should be a hell of a season next year.

We still need o-line help.

Looking at the point and click for western MD on NWS page this morning, and came across this icon for Tuesday. Lol, never saw it used before.

attachicon.gifimage.png

Never seen that before either!  Icicles on the awning and snow...what was the corresponding forecast?

For some reason, with the guy holding onto his hat, it looked reminiscent of something out of "It's a Wonderful Life" to me...I'm almost waiting for that guy to run down the street yelling "Merry Christmas, Mr. Potter!" or something!  :lol:

The Vikes are looking great for next year. The only worry is AP, he is getting long in the tooth for a RB and his fumbling problems are getting out of control.

Holy crap guys. I slept in today and wake up to this. We are staring down a MECS on the Euro. In 140 hrs. I have a bottle of Blue Label just waiting for something like this. I almost cracked it when my kids were born but now this might tip the scales.

A HECS is definitely more important than the birth of a child :).

A HECS is definitely more important than the birth of a child :).

Yep. Time to move on from the Ravens storm. The ppl in the long range forum are posting snow maps as if the storm is tomorrow even though so much can change. They're discussing 10 mile differences in the rain/snow line!

Archived