• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Merry Torchmas to All Christmas 2015

mackerel_sky

Merry Christmas to all you Guys and Gals in the southeast, Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous new year! Just be patient the snow/Ice is coming for a lot of us within the next 2 to 3 weeks :snowing:  (I hope)!!!  Mack I hope you get a new snow sled for Christmas you're going to need it.  ;)  

Man, when I think I've seen it all in Southeast VA, here's 82/68 on Christmas Eve!!!  The 82 is not only the all time December high but the average of 75 is a mind-blowing 33 degrees above normal. That's probably the biggest departure since 1/21/85 which had a -30+ departure. I think we have a shot at our first 70+ low temp in December overnight then another record high tomorrow. What an incredible month as I sit here with the window open listening to crickets chirping. Crickets in late December. If the NWS forecast is right for the remainder of the month, Norfolk, VA will have a +13 December by this time next week. And this is after a -10 February. Amazing. 

Merry Christmas guys. Hug your loved ones and count your blessings. Those of you with little ones, enjoy this time they grow up quick.

That 10 day from thunder thing lines up nicely with changes comming. Gonna be go time soon.Burns, you ready?

Been ready.  Got sunscreen, flip flops, shades and a bad attitude.  Let's rock.

Archived