joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta give ya credit, ya never give up. Sheesh I wouldn't want to be the local scofflaw in your precinct...and you get right back up when someone slams you here. Confidence of youth...

I told everyone to be patient but no one wanted to listen to me. This same thing happened last winter when everyone was getting worried. We had our 1st snowstorm on the 27th and this winter looks like it will snow near that time also.

You've been surprisingly silent today... Knocking on wood? ...

I picture you at home dressed as a snowman, doing some weird ancient snow fire dance ;)

I went to New Jersey today

Oh I'm not a hater, I'm a big fan. When someone gives him noise, he doesn't let it bother him.

I don't let anything bother me

Lost: snowman

He's 5 posted lol

I think a key element is hanging on to the +Pna long enough to force this beast up the coast. We look to have a great high pressure positioned north of us to funnel cold air into the heart of this thing. But if that pac flow doesn't buckle, it's exit stage right.

Yeah that sharp cutoff on the euro has me concerned. A 50 mile shift se means totals drop in half

Scary model agreement 5 days out...something has to go wrong

Agreed - that happened almost a year ago when forecasters were predicting 2-3 feet 2 days prior and we all know what we ended up with - not a good idea to be expecting a MECS or HECS almost 5 days in advance.....

Because we're better than that. Besides, what he posted is true, he doesn't have to talk about the potential strom if he doesn't want to, it's not like he made something up.

He posted a 342 hour map to defend his post. The storm that I am talking about is way before that time.

Archived